This morning retreat provides the opportunity for you to quiet your mind, relax your body and refresh your spirit.
During this retreat we will:
- Start to understand the purpose of anxiety in our lives
- Learn to make friends with our anxious minds
- Practice tools and techniques that aim to quiet and de-clutter your mind
- Learn tools and skills to use going forward
This morning retreat will include:
- A short introduction on anxiety
- Sensory mindfulness activities
- Breathing and mindful movement activities
- Creative activities
- Facilitated talking in a safe and compassionate space
- Resources and goodie-bag to take home
There is limited space available to ensure we keep the space intimate and safe. Book soon to secure your spot!
Click here to book, or send us your questions